This is my weekly progress report for Blurtkey. I decided to connect my Android device instead of the simulator because of the latter's frequent crashing.
I was able to resolve the blocker I mentioned in my previous report of not being able to import using an existing account.
1. Replace other icons / images with Blurt
There are a lot of places where icons need to be replaced. I'm just replacing them as I see them on the pages I visit.
2. Fix the Import Existing Account
This was the blocker I mentioned in the introduction of this post. I basically replaced the client RPC URL with Blurt's.
Codes are available in Blurt's repository:
Right now, I'm encountering further crashes because of removal of some functions related to HBD and getting the USD price of Blurt via Bittrex API.
@eastmael's Witness Projects
- https://blurt-now.com/ to monitor your Blurt account
- https://bi.blurt-now.com/ for your Blurt Business Intelligence data needs (already transferred to a new server, but have to update the database connection where data is stored)
- https://blurtopian.com @blurtopian #blurtopian Blurt contribution curation initiative
- @brunobot a Blurt Discord Bot notification service
Find my contributions valuable? Please consider voting for my witness: