This is my weekly progress report for Blurtkey. As mentioned in my previous post, I encountered crash issues after installing Blurtkey from Google Play. However, I was able to resolve this by removing codes related with NDK since it's what I suspected to be causing the issue. I also was able to update the app's launcher icon. I suspected that the original icon was cached and I had to use a different file name for Android to detect the changes.
1. Google Play Open Testing
For those interested, Blurtkey is now available in Google Play for Open Testing, however I have limited it to certain countries for now since there are still a few issues I need to resolve.
Here's the link to Google Play.
2. Demo App
Code changes are available in the following Merge Request (MR):
As I mentioned in the beginning of this post, there are still a couple of issues/bugs that need to be resolved.
- No loading indication after clicking import in the account import page (no indication or feedback to user that import is processing)
- Wallet left icon is wrong Blurt icon
- Forever loading icon on wallet page (latest wallet transaction not retrieved)
- Computation / retrieval of Blurt Power (current BP displays only as 0)
@eastmael's Witness Projects
- https://blurt-now.com/ to monitor your Blurt account
- https://bi.blurt-now.com/ for your Blurt Business Intelligence data needs (pending database connection update)
- https://blurtopian.com @blurtopian #blurtopian Blurt contribution curation initiative
- @brunobot a Blurt Discord Bot notification service
Find my contributions valuable? Please consider voting for my witness: