This iteration addressed the following issues:
- Too much whitespace for links
- No indication if a comment was already upvoted by @blurtmob
Blurtmob comment monitoring page has two modes two modes - chart and table. Changes were made on the table mode. But for completeness sake, I'm including information about both modes.
Let's look at these two modes.
This page aims to provide an overview of the number of comments submitted by an account to a #blurtmob challenge.
I suggest submitting a comment only once to prevent suspicion of fishing to receive multiple @blurtmob upvotes.
These were the changes made in this mode.
- Added a "Use V2" checkbox
- If checked, will use the latest api and exclude deleted comments and include information if a comment was upvoted or not; api call will take around 1 to 2 minutes to complete.
- If unchecked, will use the old api (no detection of upvoted comments and filtering of deleted comments), but will only take a few seconds to display the result.
- Dynamic Tags Colors (applicable only when Use V2 is checked)
- When a comment was already upvoted by @blurtmob, link color will be orange. Otherwise, blue.
- Reduced whitespace
- The previous version placed each tag on a new line. This change placed them horizontally.
The project's available in blurt's openblurt repository.
4. Feedback and Comments
Creating a chrome extension for this tool is in the pipeline.
Find my contributions valuable? Please consider voting for my witness:
@Eastmael's Witness Projects
- https://blurt-now.com/ to monitor your Blurt account
- https://bi.blurt-now.com/ for you Blurt Business Intelligence or data analysis needs; contact me on discord for custom data analysis tools you need