Yesterday, @jacobgadikian sent a message in BLURT's discord server regarding a task for a BLURT dashboard. This development task aims to provide details on the task to somehow give the willing contributor some headstart to accomplish this task.
1. Task Details
From @jacobgadikian's message, what he wants included in the dashboard are:
- Posts per time period
- Transactions by type
- Total amount powering down
- Any other information befitting a dashboard
According to him, the objective of having these information is to monitor blurt's network growth over time.
2. Approach/Task Analysis
If I were to take on this task, my approach would be:
- Identify the critical information needed to use as metric to measure growth
- Look for existing STEEM/HIVE dashboards to use as reference
- Draw a sample dashboard by hand
- Proceed with coding/implementation simultaneously with research
- Research on which BLURT api to use to extract the needed information
- Research how to generate a chart from the data extracted
3. Definition of Done
3.1. To Receive the 10000 $BLURT Reward
Please directly inquire with @jacobgadikian on the criteria to receive the reward.
3.2. To Receive the Blurtopian Upvote (700 $BLURT)
- Create a BLURT post
- Use #blurtopian and #development tags
- Include a link to the repository of your open-source project that includes the contribution
You can choose to upload your project in BLURT's openblurt gitlab group:
If you need upload/push right to the group's repository, please don't hesitate to leave a comment here or message me in BLURT's discord.
For testing purposes of blurtopian project, a 100 BLURT will be automatically sent to your account when the following ticket is closed:
- Check out @penguinpablo's daily stats
- Check dashboard from https://steemworld.org/
- Check Hive/Blurt Developer API documentation on which api to use to extract the data needed for the statistics to display
This post will be shared in Blurtopian's social accounts:
Find my contributions valuable? Please consider voting for my witness: