BrunoBot's First Burn Report - 80 BLURT Burned

in blurtopian •  17 days ago 

BANNER_2048x512 _post - MF.png

@brunobot just made its first burn report.

https://blurtter.com/blurtopian/@brunobot/bruno-bot-first-burn-report-80-blurt

The objective is to contribute to Blurt tokenomics.

https://blocks.blurtwallet.com/#/tx/8401276000642596fb493c081ee691f4f707293c

I'm still tweaking the workflow but for now 80% of Blurt received will be burned while the remaining 20% or perhaps lesser later will be used to pay for servers and transaction fees.

Hopefully this will be automated in the future.

Bruno - A Blurt Discord Notification Bot

Bruno aims to contribute to Blurt's economy by adding service which uses Blurt to pay for services. Similar to how @blurtlink deducts transaction fees when you transfer to and from hive engine.

1. How to Register and Be Notified by Bruno

  1. First, please join Blurtopian Server (https://discord.gg/25t7G3uhWB)
    Bruno currently resides in Blurtopian's discord server.
    This invite brings you directly to the #bruno channel.
  2. Inside the #bruno channel, type !reg <username>.
    Replace <username> with your Blurt account.
  3. You should received a direct message from @BrunoBot.
  4. Upon successful registration to the system, you're given an initial 1500.01 credits.
    A credit is deducted each time you receive a notification.
  5. Type '!help' on the commands available or !info to know the status of your account.

2. How to Buy Credits

!help gives us the command to buy credits. But before you're able to buy credits, you need to generate a pin for your account.

To do this you need to:

  1. Send a direct message to brunobot with the command !generate_key
  2. Bruno bot will generate a key for you. Use this key as memo when sending blurt to @brunobot using your blurtwallet.

One credit is currently priced at 0.01 BLURT.

How to Upgrade to a Premium Account

Bruno offers premium features to its premium subscribers. To upgrade to a premium account, you need to have at least 1000 credits.

To upgrade to a premium account, just follow these steps:

  1. Send a direct message to BrunoBot with the command !upgrade
  2. If you have enough credits, BrunoBot will notify you of your successful subscription upgrade.

More features to come for premium account members.


@eastmael's Witness Projects


Find my contributions valuable? Please consider voting for my witness:

https://blurtwallet.com/~witnesses?highlight=eastmael

Banner3_Orange.png

Authors get paid when people like you upvote their post.
If you enjoyed what you read here, create your account today and start earning FREE BLURT!