The main blurt https://blurt.blog website is back up and running.
- New web server
- Removed external APIs
- Optimized cloudflare settings e.g., always https, minified, etc.
- Security. Security. Security
- Build a separate server for Blurt.World website.
- Review and fix https://images.blurt.buzz dependencies.
- Transition to https://images.blurt.blog and more testing
Blurt front-end websites:
- https://Blurt.world (will build its own web server)
- mobile app Let’s Blurt.
- and more websites to follow.
Development servers, for coding and feature testing. You can use it but remember this may go up and down while we test some features.
The code is open source https://gitlab.com/blurt/openblurt/condenser/-/tree/yehey.blurt-blog
Using yehey.blurt-blog branch.
That’s all for now. Please let us know if you have any questions, discover bugs or security vulnerabilities.